Sky On-Demand Connector and Wireless Booster Units recalled
This post has already been read 741 times!
Sky On-Demand Connector and Wireless Booster Units recalled there is a potential safety issue with the power adaptor that was included with our On Demand Connector and our Sky Wireless Booster products. The issue only affects a very small number of units, but it is important that you check if you have one or both of them in your home it’s important to carry out the steps below to identify whether the fault on your device.
- Switch off the electricity at the wall socket.
- If you don’t have a switch at the wall socket, please turn off your electricity at the mains. If you are concerned about doing this then please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
- Carefully unplug the power adaptor from the wall socket.
- If the power adaptor feels loose or starts to come apart while you’re unplugging it, then please check again that you have switched the electricity off at the wall socket or the mains.
- Once you’ve removed the power adaptor please check to see if it has both screws fully inserted. If one or both screws are missing, do not plug the adaptor back in.
If you find that the adaptor is missing one or both screws, or you have any concerns then please call, free of charge on 08000 152 582 if you are in the UK or 1800 927 494 if you are in the Republic of Ireland, and we will arrange to exchange it for a new unit immediately.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you, but customer safety is our primary concern.