Indesit and Hotpoint Gas Cookers safety notice/recall
This post has already been read 1018 times!
Important Safety Notice
Indesit and Hotpoint Gas Cookers
Indesit Company is aware of a small number of gas cookers purchased during October and November 2013 and sold in the United Kingdom (UK), where a component may fail. This may lead to a gas leak and in a very small number of cases a potential safety hazard. Our absolute priority is to locate and modify every gas cooker that is affected.
We have already located and repaired approximately 90% of the affected models and now need to locate the remaining very small number of products.
If you own one of the cookers, with the model number and serial number range listed below:
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
To check if you own an affected product:
- Check the model number and serial number of your Hotpoint Cooker. This can be found on a sticker on the inside of the TOP oven door as outlined below
- If your product is affected please immediately call the dedicated Customer Service line:
01733 287 843
- Or you can contact us via a dedicated email address:
- You can also check online at: www.indesitservice.co.uk/gas or www.hotpointservice.co.uk/gas
- We will immediately arrange to visit your home and make a free of charge repair
- While you are waiting for an engineer visit, do not use any part of the cooker.
Customer Service Line:
01733 287 843
Monday to Friday – 8am to 6.30pm
Saturday – 8.30am to 5.30pm
Sunday – 9.30am to 3.30pm