Horizon Procurement Ltd Plush Toys sold at Tesco recalled
This post has already been read 1040 times!
Horizon Procurement Ltd has identified a manufacturing fault affecting a portion of products that may have poorly stitched seems. The stuffing may become accessible to children and present a potential choking hazard. Loose fur can also shed easily.
As a precautionary measure, Horizon Procurement Ltd is recalling affected products from customers.
A list of affected products is detailed below. Horizon Procurement Ltd.’s name and address feature on the product packaging.
- Large Polar bears: EAN 5060373642950
- Xmas Crazy Eye Dog: EAN 5060373642936
- Fluff Ball Cows: EAN 5060373642417
- Fluff Ball Bears: EAN 5060373642431
- Xmas Crazy eye Mouse: EAN 5060373642912
- Floppy Bunnies: EAN 506373642479
- Floppy Doggies: EAN 506373642486
- Fluff Ball Chicks: EAN 5006373642455
- Fluff ball Frogs: 5060373642462
- Fluff Ball Pigs: 5060373642448
What you should do:
Please stop using affected products immediately.
Please return the affected products to store where a full refund will be given. No receipt is required.
If you require further details, please contact Horizon Procurement Ltd on 01423 788 111 or emailsales@Horizonpl.com